Wednesday, May 29, 2019

From April to May

Remember my plan to use Mondays for blogging?  FAIL.  I'm off from work this week.  It's the week between the regular school year and extended school year. I'm going to try to catch up.  Again.


I loaded all of these pictures weeks ago!  I don't even remember doing it. So I'll try my best to summarize these events from so long ago.

On Sunday April 28th, Michael and I went out on a coffee date.

On the 29th we went out on a breakfast date.  I don't even remember why.  It was a Monday.  Why was Michael home?
I also took a picture of my new Lush soap that day.  I don't think I bought it that day though.  

If you don't know about Lush you should definitely start using their products. This soap smells like warm milk.

Elliott got scanned for a new palate expander on Tuesday the 30th. 

We went out for dinner as a family and then Michael and Spencer went to go see the Yankees vs the Diamondbacks.  

I was driving to work on May 1st when I saw this truck.  Orth is the name of a city at Arizona Boys State.  Someone must have had a profound experience in their city!

Spencer had an appointment with his ENT that afternoon.  He is doing so well with his asthma.  The doctor doesn't want to see Spencer again until January!

On Thursday the 2nd I decided I would try once again to locate a replacement piece for my broken Polish pottery.  I took all of these pictures to try my luck on the internet once again. 


Unfortunately not even the Polish Pottery import companies can identify the factory or find me another piece. 

At least I had cute shoes that day. Thanks Target.

Brownines I baked that evening.  I don't know how that crater developed on the side. 

My manicure that evening. 

We went to a party at Joni and Blaine's house on Saturday the 4th. They live at the base of South Mountain. 

Their tortoise, Dozer. 




Maryellen and I were sitting on the couch when all these guys wearing basically the same outfit came into the kitchen.  It was funny. 

All of Blaine's guitars looked like a modern art piece. 

OK.  At least we are in May! 

No comments: