Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Yeah, I did it again

I know, I know, I know.  I sound like a broken record with my continual lack of blogging and then feeling like I need to catch up.  I have two days left of Extended School Year speech therapy and then I'm off for a few weeks.  The kids are also going to be gone- to camp and to Florida.  There should be  time and no more excuses!

We are venturing all the way back to May 5th.  That is darn near two months ago!

It was Cinco de Mayo, so naturally I cooked the Easter pasta that I had forgotten to cook at Easter time. 

It was tasty!

Spencer was 11 years 8 months on the 6th.  I don't even remember taking these pictures. 


Cropped a little, this is official. 

That week was teacher appreciation week.  I sent in little packets of pens and sticky notes. 

There was a cute tag too. 
I took this picture at work on the 8th because I had been telling Maryellen about these chewy Tums and how delicious they are.  I wanted her to see the label.  If you have occasional heart burn, you should try these.  They are like candy.  Not chalky at all. 
I had a doctor's appointment on the 10th.  I thought he had a very nice personal office, so I snapped some pictures while I waited. 




Look at who is right next door to my doctor.  A Speech Language Pathologist!  

We went out to dinner with John and Maryellen on the 11th. I wore these shoes.  I've had these shoes since approximately 2003 or 2004.  They fell apart years ago and I glued them together.  Unfortunately, they fell apart again.

I decided it was time to let them go.  Into the garbage they went.  Farewell, shoes, farewell. 


No comments: