Thursday, June 27, 2019

An all-over week

We're making some progress here, gang. We're almost to the end of May!  

Laura spent the night with us on Sunday the 19th.  We went to Costco and bought dinner, including this delightful dessert sampler pack.  

I wore my new Pac-Man shirt on Monday the 20th.  You can hear it, can't you?
Laura was staying at a resort in Scottsdale on Monday and Tuesday night for a conference she was attending.  On Tuesday the 21st I went and met her and attended their fancy banquet that evening.  There was a roaring fire by where we loaded the party bus. 

The event was pretty cool.  There was even a laser light show in the tent.  



Elliott played the piano in his school talent show on the 22nd. 
I had signed up to take a free make-up class on Thursday the 23rd.  The only reason I did was because you got free make-up at the end.  But then I was thinking it was a lot of time (it was 2 hours) and was it really worth it for some free make-up because I know how to do my make-up anyway.  Then I stabbed myself with the mascara wand that morning and decided I should go to the class. 

My bag of free make-up.  
Michael and I went to the movies on Friday the 24th.  I think we saw John Wick 3.  I snuck in some snacks for us and thought it was funny. 
We drove down to Tucson that evening for the long Memorial Day weekend.  For whatever reason, I took all of these pictures of my parent's house on Saturday the 25th.  I think I just like to have updated pictures in case I need them for blogging and facebooking purposes. 

Here's a small selection:

front of house

backyard

my parent's room

Pictures on the walls 


the dining room 

Stairs to the basement 

hallway bathroom 

half of the basement  

laundry room 

guest room  

OOOH.  We've got a week left of May.  I think I can get it wrapped up before it's July!

No comments: