Monday, December 18, 2017

Elliott's 6th birthday

I thought about cramming all of Elliott's birthday into one long and ridiculous post, but once I started loading pictures I realized nobody has time for something like that in December, so I'm breaking it up.  Today's post will be before and after his party and the next post will be his party.  Then I'll do a post with all of his pictures from the year.  And then we'll move on. 

The birthday boy requested donuts for breakfast.  Done. 
Spencer had spent the night at a friend's house the night before but we made him come home in time for breakfast and presents.  I think he barely slept over there and was a grouch all day long. 

Elliott was all amped up. 
After breakfast we had to rush to do presents before his friends got there. 

It was his idea to put on the crown he got from school. 

The first present was from Winston.  It was bathtub finger paints.







We considered doing presents after the party, but he needed to open this so he could wear it, so we decided to just do everything. 

These goggles ended up being broken, but then one of his friends gave him the same gift. 
OK.  This is where all of the party happened. 

Post party I had to show my minions nails. 

And take all the mom and dad pictures.  Spencer was in bed.  Not sleeping, but definitely being anti-social. 




Then there was a quick wardrobe change so we could take his official birthday pictures.  He picked the purple shirt this year. 





Block pictures. 

After all of that was done there was video games, and cleaning up, and then we went to dinner.  And I took 0.0 pictures. 

No comments: