Friday, December 8, 2017

Dress to Impress

Every year my brother has a party with a Dress to Impress dress code.  This year he decided to kick off the season very early and held it on Friday night, December 1st.  That was perfect for us because it was the only night in December we could have made it to Tucson for it.  

I spent the whole day on Friday running errands and doing laundry and packing.  I also snuck in a picture of my first festive manicure of the month.  My middle finger nail broke off this week (it was already cracked here, you just can't tell) so this will be my best looking manicure of this season. 
As soon as the kids got home from school and Michael got home from work we left to drive to Tucson.  Then it was a quick outfit change for all of us and we headed to Nick's. 

Elliott wanted to spike his hair.  

Dressed to impress. 

I didn't take all of these pictures.  I'm just using everything I took and the ones that people shared with me.  

Nick wouldn't even think of plastic cups for his guests. 

Nick had a dispenser for this enormous bottle of wine.  

Demonstrated here by Jerry. 








Spencer got a hold of my phone at one point and had some fun. 








Michael took the kids back to my parents' house around 10:00, but I stayed until after 2:00 am.  At one point Nick was dancing on a rock. 

My friend Brendan was there until the end as well.  Things got a bit crazy when he was wearing these magnets for earrings. 


At 2:22 I finally called it a night and took an uber home.  7:30 am came pretty quick. 

No comments: