Friday, October 6, 2017

Spencer- 0 to 10

You guys.  I'm sorry.  Blogging has been at the very, very, very bottom of my to-do list for weeks.  I'm going to try really hard to get caught up before the business of the holiday season (basically late October to late December) hits.

First up, I never did a post to chronicle Spencer's monthly/yearly pictures. 

Here's his official 10 year picture.  Taken in the hallway in front of the master bedroom doors. 
And going through the whole year of age 9 to age 10:

October- 9 years 1 month
Taken at a park in Tucson.  (Not taken by me!)
November- 9 years 2 months
Taken at our neighborhood park
December- 9 years 3 months
Taken in the living room in front of the tree
January- 9 years 4 months
Taken in Elliott's room in front of his curtains
February- 9 years 5 months
Taken in front of the curtains in the family room
March- 9 years 6 months
Taken in the front yard
April- 9 years 7 months
Taken in our house, but I have no idea where. Ha!
May- 9 years 8 months
Taken in front of the laundry room door.  And taken a day late, much to my chagrin.
June- 9 years 9 months
Taken in bed in Spencer's room. 
July- 9 years 10 months
Taken at Sheila's house and cropped to heck because I forgot to take an official picture. 
August- 9 years 11 months
Taken in the pool area of our backyard

And once again- 10 years!

Here's the 9 years 1 month to 10 collage

Here's the birth to 10 collage

This is the official 10 year old with blocks picture

And the birth to 10 with blocks collage
OK friends.  Everybody send me best wishes (and maybe a threatening text) that I can keep this blogging gig going. 


No comments: