Monday, October 30, 2017

Quick

Just a very quick little wrap up before we jump in to a lot of fun times. 

On Tuesday the 17th Michael and I broke down and went to Verizon to get new phones.  We were both desperately overdue, but dang, the price.  The kids were granted a lot of screen time while we did everything.
On Wednesday the 18th we went to have family pictures taken at JC Penney.  I had done my nails in preparation.  There will be a whole post with all of the pictures.  Probably tomorrow. 
On Wednesday I also posted this picture on Instagram because one of my kindergarten kids asked me where I had bought this Candy Crush in a box.

On Thursday the 19th I took some lovely pictures of my view from my window at work. 

On Friday the 20th I taught Art Masterpiece in Spencer's class.  Since I was on campus he asked me to take a picture of this poster he and Cole made for their student council fundraiser. 

See, I told you it was quick.  Boring too.  But here's what we have coming up that will be a lot more fun: family pictures, our trip to Prescott, Halloween decorations, Halloween dance and party, Halloween and my trip to California. The trip to California hasn't even happened, but I anticipate it will be a fun post to write. 

1 comment:

Cat said...

I'm excited, now I'm only 2 months behind. :-)