Monday, October 16, 2017

Post-Reunion in Tucson

I forgot to include this picture of Spencer from the post about Friday night at my reunion.  I took it at my parents house between the football game and the bar. 

10 years 1 month.  Official.
Now we can jump to what we did in Tucson after the reunion. 

It's really important stuff.

I hosted an oreo tasting.   It was a blind tasting.  Only I knew what flavor was what.
The tasters included me, Michael, Spencer, Elliott, my mom and dad, Jerry and Lois, and my mom and dad's friends Steve and Kathy. 

Tasting and voting.  Lois brought a bottle of port to complete the experience. 

After counting all of the votes I announced the winners. The clear winner was Cookie Butter. 
Apple Pie came in second and Pumpkin Spice was third.  Pretty much only Elliott voted for Pumpkin Spice as their number one. 


Don't remember what this was about. 
Sunday afternoon my Massachusetts friend Megan said she wanted to see a comparison of my senior picture with my latest school picture. 

I delivered.

I delivered in multiple ways. 

And then I captured this horrific picture of Spencer's ankle. 

On Monday my mom requested that I go through all of these children's books she was getting rid of. 

Look at these books I found!  My grandparents gave them to my dad in 1950 and 1951!

And this one!  From my dad's 4th birthday in 1947. 

See!

There were some shenanigans. 

And I took a picture of my parent's house for Julia. 

And then I continued on with all of their metal artwork for future purposes that not even I am sure about. 



They have an entire zoo in their side yard. 


We drove home on Monday afternoon and then Elliott and I went to Target at home.  There was an amazingly bright sunset on our way there. 


Elliott picked these fuzzy jammies out to buy. He's already worn them several times. 



So fuzzy and cute. 

No comments: