Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's already been a fun day

And the day is not over yet. We're going to Chuck E Cheese tonight. Spencer's first time. I am feeling a mix of excitement and dread about it.

So, we found Spencer in this same position again last night. This must be his favorite way to fall asleep. I don't get it.
We got up this morning and after a quick trip to Dunkin Donuts (raspberry iced coffee for Michael, cinnamon iced coffee for me) we went to the park.

This is me being sun safe. SPF 50, UVA/UVB sunglasses and a wide brim hat.

Michael was sun safe too. Although, I don't think he put sunscreen on and his hat doesn't protect much, so he's being more fashionable than sun safe.
The splash pad has been operational for a month. Hours were extended starting today (9 am-7 pm). I think we'll be here a lot this summer.



After the splash pad we went on the slides.
This picture makes me giggle.
Then we went on the carousel. We also went on the train, but the pictures didn't come out at all. Weird shadows.
On the way home from the park we stopped at Kohls. I had a coupon for $10 off. Not 10%, but actually ten dollars. We found this shirt for $5 and the shorts for $5, so this outfit was FREE. How awesome is that? Spencer is going to wear it for his date with Mr. Cheese tonight, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Maryellen said...

Fun day for the family. I'm curious to find out how Spencer enjoyed his first Chuck E Cheese experience.

Chelsea said...

Awww it looks like a fun day!

:)