Thursday, June 11, 2009

Spencer's ABC's


A Age: 21 months

B Bed size: Crib, until between 2 and 6 am at which time I move to mommy and daddy's queen sized bed.

C Chore you hate: Getting my face wiped after meals and driving in the car anywhere that takes more than 20 seconds.

D Dog's name: Ginger, but I call her Da. She's a lemon beagle.

E Essential item to start your day: This changes often, but right now I'd say cereal and milk.

F Favorite color: I'm an almost 2 year old boy. I don't care.

G Gold or Silver: If we're talking about mommy's sequined shoes- gold.

H Height: At my 18 month check up I was 32 1/4 inches. I'm sure I've grown since then.

I Instruments you play: Maracas and tambourine

J Job title: Son

K Key to a Happy Life: Baby Einstein videos, swimming pools, trains and fruit

L Living arrangements: Still living with my folks due to lack of my own funds. In this economy I don't know any babies that have been able to find and keep a job.

M Mom's name: Natalie

N Nicknames: Spence, Munch, Munchie

O Overnight hospital stay: 2 nights, when I was born. I kicked it out of utero 4 weeks early but had some rockin lungs and was able to go home pretty fast.

P Pet Peeve: Having my nails trimmed

Q Quote from a movie: "Blaaaaaah"- the green dinosaur, Baby Mozart

R Right or left handed: Right

S Siblings: None, and some days my mom says it will remain that way.

T Time you wake up: Between 7:30 and 8:30- on the earlier side during the week. What can I say, I know I'm a baby but I actually like sleeping in.

U Underwear: Huggies during the day and Huggies Overnights at night

V Vegetable you dislike: Cooked carrots, but I'm cool with raw carrots.

W Ways/Reasons you run late: Diaper blowout at the last minute or playing with mom's lipstick without her permission and/or knowledge

X X-rays you've had: None (my mom would say "not yet" with "yet" being the key word)

Y Yummy food you like to eat: mac and cheese, turkey hotdogs, rice, cheese, graham crackers, cantaloupe, green beans, strawberries, yogurt.... I could go on and on with all the good choices

Z Zoo animals you like: monkeys and ducks

4 comments:

The Yager Family said...

Darn it Natalie, now I'm going to have to do the ABC's of Lilly and Zackary!
Super cute!

Maryellen said...

Reason for being late...diaper blowout. That's really gross but funny...for me. =)

Natalie said...

Chelsea, you can say darn it to Jennifer at "a peek into our world". She did it for her daughter, Eliza, and then I felt compelled to do it too. The ABC's will be burning through blogs for weeks to come....

Jennifer said...

Natalie - this is adorable - I am glad we had a chance to learn a few new things about Spencer. I love his take on the favorite color question and I am very curious to know more about the lipstick incident!