Saturday, June 6, 2009

21 months

Spencer is 21 months old today. He turns 2 in 3 months. I turn 30 in 3 months minus 1 day.
How did this happen?

These are just a bunch of random pictures from today.

I've decided that the kitchen island is a good place for Spencer to sit/stand while I'm taking his picture. He can't run away. It will continue to be a good idea until you see the post titled "Spencer's broken collarbone" (just kidding/God forbid/knock on wood/Lord Jesus help us!)

This is the official 21 month shot
This is second runner up. It will fulfill the duties of official picture if the official picture is unable to do so.

Take a look at those eyelashes. Maybelline eat your heart out.
Here's a bit of trivia about my family. My mom likes to put one leg over the arm of the chair while she sits at the kitchen table reading. Spencer, having inherited her genes, likes to sit in his booster seat in much the same way. He does this in his car seat too.


mmmm mmmm good!

2 comments:

Maryellen said...

Happy 21 months Spencer! Natalie, you had two very successful photo shoots. Great job!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Your blog is beautiful....Love the colors. I enjoyed reading your blog today.
I love all the new blogs
I have found. Quite a unique group.
I love making new blogging friends..
I have several Disney posts already on my blog and have several more to post. Hope you will stop by for a visit.