Saturday, June 13, 2009

Michael's ABC's


A Age: 32 years, 14 days

B Bed size: Queen, although most nights I get a 2 inch strip right on the edge, since the rest of my bed is being taken up by a variety of family members (stupid dog).

C Chore you hate: What chore don't I hate? My top 5 is pulling weeds, taking the garbage out, washing dishes, getting Spencer ready for bed and cutting the grass.

D Dog's name: Idiot, but my wife insists I call her Ginger for the sake of our young, impressionable son.

E Essential item to start your day: Breakfast. I wake up starving every day.

F Favorite color: Black

G Gold or Silver: Gold- that's where the money is.

H Height: 5' 11"

I Instruments you play: I used to play a mean recorder.

J Job title: Department of Public Safety, Student Transportation Unit, Administration

K Key to a Happy Life: What my wife said yesterday.

L Living arrangements: When I'm not commuting and living in my car for hours every day, I call a 1,600 square foot house "home".

M Mom's name: Jeanne

N Nicknames: Mike, Lord Huffington, Krone, Hanklet

O Overnight hospital stay: Technically when I was born.

P Pet Peeve: Expired car registration.

Q Quote from a movie: My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.” -Maximus, Gladiator

R Right or left handed: Right

S Siblings: Older brother: Raymond

T Time you wake up: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 5:00 am
Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday: whenever Spencer gets up

U Underwear: Tighty whities, boxers or boxer briefs depending on the day

V Vegetable you dislike: Radishes too. It's the reason Natalie and I have been able to stay together for 12 years- a mutual hatred of radishes.

W Ways/Reasons you run late: Stopping at McDonald's or Dunkin Donuts for coffee on the way to work. Too many hits to the snooze button.

X X-rays you've had: Nasal cavity for a suspected polyp, broken pinky finger, knees, teeth.

Y Yummy food you like to eat: doritos, little debbie nutty bars, reese's peanut butter cups, chocolate ice cream

Z Zoo animals you like: elephants, koala bears, rhinos

2 comments:

Maryellen said...

Michael has had a lot of x-rays. His list of yummy food is making me hungry...

Sherry said...

Okay, Natalie, I'm beginning to think I have more in common now with your hubby! Ha! I can see that you both also have a lovely sense of humor which might also be a key to your happy marriage! :-) I might get Eddie to do this soon.