Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Helper

We're having a little party this weekend. I used to be able to do everything the day before and the day of a party. Now I need all week- mostly because a little 26 pound tasmanian devil follows behind me undoing everything I just did.
Spencer helped me load the dishwasher. Can you see all the silverware under the rack? His idea. He also thought his jammies could use a rinse.

There are little fingerprints and handprints all over my walls. I started scrubbing them. Spencer thought this was HILARIOUS. He wanted to help.

Then, totally on his own, he started scrubbing the floor.


I'll wait until he's older before I explain that the dirty rags need to be washed before going in the dryer.


2 comments:

Maryellen said...

That is truly hilarious. Spencer is the most awesome helper ever.

The Yager Family said...

That's great! Never too soon to get them started helping, even though it actually does make more work. Laundry takes 17 times as long with Lilly helping, but it sure is entertaining... and good for kids to "help." Enjoy your helper, and your party!!