Monday, March 23, 2009

Carter's clothes

I love, love, love the children's clothing store Carter's. Spencer is on the verge of outgrowing their baby line and I will be so sad when he does. I have bought a lot of Carter's clothes for him!

One of my favorite outfits for Spencer last spring was a blue and white striped one piece. It had a crab on the chest and said "little snapper".

Look what I found for this spring. A blue and white striped one piece with a crab on the tummy that says "feed me or I'll snap".

And yet again, seriously- what is with my family and crabs? I blame my father.

2 comments:

The Yager Family said...

Cute! It is all about crab in your life... love it!
I get so sad when Lilly (or even Zac already) grows out of their cute clothes! Plus it happens so fast!

Maryellen said...

I need a shirt with the same sentiment because I too snap if not fed.