Sunday, March 15, 2009

The bucket

We have spent well over a thousand dollars buying fun, educational and stimulating toys for Spencer to play with. This is his new favorite activity:

In 18 years we'll have to tell our friends that, while we had aspirations for Spencer to get an Ivy League education, the anoxia and resulting brain damage left him capable for an education in dog grooming at Apollo College.

P.S. My apologies to all those dog groomers who trained at Apollo College- I mean no offense.

P.P.S. For those of you that grew up in Tucson or live there now, did you immediately sing "learn how far your mind can take you.....with Apollo College" when you read that?

2 comments:

Maryellen said...

Spencer kind of looks like an astronaut in those pictures. He's so funny.

Anonymous said...

NOW I have that dumb tune running amok in my mind!!!...I think that Spencer may actually end up owning Apollo College with all his charm!!