Monday, March 16, 2009

Ginger at the car wash

Ginger got to go for a ride with us today. Unfortunately for her it was to the car wash. She's a little skittish when it comes to loud noises. To her the 4th of July is like watching a horror movie.

This is while waiting before we went in. She's all calm and happy.

Oh my god. What's happening up there ahead of us? Dear. God. This. Is. Horrible.

Spencer, are you as freaked out as me?Maybe if I bury my head it'll all go away.
She jumped into the back seat after this. Apparently Spencer offers more comfort than I do.

3 comments:

The Yager Family said...

That is cute - it must be rough to go through life so nervous about stuff! :)

Anonymous said...

Ginger is soo cute...our Brewsky would think his world had come to an end if we took him to the car wash!!

Maryellen said...

Funny stuff Natalie.