Friday, December 22, 2017

Last day and gardens again

Yesterday was my last day of work until January 9th. 

Angela (one of the resource teachers) and I were matched appropriately. 

I left my calendars turned to January.  Weird. 
While I was doing my last day of work, the kids were doing their last day of school.  

Michael joined them at school, because Spencer was getting two awards.

He was given a character award , 

and made the principal's list for straight A's.  I edited the pictures (by cropping them) for confidentiality.
Last night my parents came up from Tucson with my mom's cousin who is visiting from Alabama and we all went to the Botanical Gardens.  In stark contrast to when it was 80 degrees 2.5 weeks ago, it was in the 40's last night.  There were smaller crowds because people were scared of the cold. 


Run Boy Run







Hand bells





Simply Three







Traveler






After the gardens my parents and Paula drove back to Tucson and I waited until 2:00 am to go to the airport to pick up my brother, sister-in-law, and niece because their flight was 2.5 hours delayed.  The airport was packed. It was insane.  And now, at 4:00 pm on Friday, the four hours of sleep I got last night is really catching up to me and I need to take a nap or drink a coffee.  

Here's the plan for the next 11 days.  I'm going to do another Winston post soon, and then I'm going to pretend like I'm going to stay current with blogging as the holidays happen.  It is more likely that I will be back on, say, January 3rd, with a "sorry guys, I don't know what happened!" 

No comments: