Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Not so ancient history now

We're up to the week of October 1st.  This is progress. 

Sunday the 1st.  Just Ginger.  Because, Ginger.   
Monday the 2nd.  Elliott had a consult with a plastic surgeon to take off a mole on his neck. He picked his outfit to wear. And wanted to take this picture specifically after the appointment. 



I made these roasted carrots for dinner. 

I bought both of the kids custom blankets for Christmas on Tuesday the 3rd.  There was a groupon. 

I took a couple of Halloween decorations pictures on Wednesday the 4th. 



Thursday the 5th was a workday for me.  I wore my new red lips brooch. 

I had a list of about a million things to do on Thursday afternoon when I got a call from the fall break camp where the kids were registered to tell me that Spencer had sprained his ankle quite badly.  So, I left work early and took him to the doctor.  Crutches and physical therapy were the recommendations. 

Friday was a crazy day.  I took a picture of my new manicure/jamicure before I ruined it. 

I also let both kids have play dates over at the same time.   I broke out the sheep shortbread for snack time. 


The rest of the day was spent cleaning, packing and doing laundry.  

Up next: my 20 year high school reunion, and we are pretty much caught up in the timeline. 

No comments: