Friday, May 28, 2010

My 1st day of summer vacation

It was a good day. A normal day, but good because I know I don't have to go to work for 2 months.

Spencer and I cuddled in bed for a good 15 minutes. It was lovely. Then we got up and I made breakfast. My parents were here so I had to do better than cold cereal. I made fried eggs and toast. My fried eggs were horrible. This is why- I used Pam spray instead of butter. Never a good idea.

Then we all went to baby gym class. My parents stayed for about 20 minutes then they headed back to Tucson. (They've been in Northern AZ for the past couple of days and stopped here on the way back). Spencer and I ended up doing our regular class and then story time/free play after. We were there for 2 1/2 hours.

After class we went to lunch at AJ's. I love eating lunch at AJ's. I don't love the price I spend to eat there, but I do love their food options. Particularly their bakery items. I didn't get anything from the bakery today. Boo.
When we got home Spencer went down for a nap and I exercised with this DVD. I now have 3 Jillian DVD's. That woman is a fitness monster. She's literally making me kick my own ass. The good news is that I did in fact lose 5 pounds since last Friday. I'm hungry and sore. Michael came home from work and we ate dinner. Then we went to the mall to get a gift for a party we're going to tomorrow. We went to Bath & Body Works. I bought a few little gems for myself.Spencer's in bed now. Thought I'd get on the ol' blog to write the absolutely, positively most boring blog post I have ever done. Honestly. Did you read this thing? It sucked.I will make up for it though. This weekend is going to have 2 parties and Michael's birthday. I will, no doubt, gain back the 5 pounds and, knowing me, about 7 more.

2 comments:

Michael said...

God, this post was boring! Happy early birthday to me.

Chelsea said...

I love a good boring post now and then! Every day can't be the most exciting day ever.
Can't wait to see you!