Sunday, June 6, 2021

Almost summer

I took Kevin for a walk on Sunday the 23rd.  We were standing in a little walkway between a park and a house when I got the feeling that someone was looking at us.  

Do you see him?


How about now?

How about now?  Yeah.  A huge hawk was watching us!

Kevin sleeping after our walk. 

We worked on our new gazebo that day. 


The kids ended up in the water. 


We have big cabinets out in the garage.  I keep seasonal things in there and I've started putting paper on the bottom for when I need to wrap decorations for storage.  Kevin went in there that day and had a nice little nap on the paper. 



Elliott and Kevin, bonding on the 25th. 




Curious Kevin on our bed that night. 

Spencer took this selfie on Wednesday the 27th.  I didn't know it until I downloaded pictures. 

A lovely sunset that night. 
And then, the night before the last day of school I discovered Elliott no longer had his first day of school shirt.  We put it in the giveaway bin.  DAMN.  So I had to run to the store for a replacement.  I was devastated. 

Up next: the last day of school and Michael's birthday.


No comments: