Friday, June 11, 2021

The rest of May with Michael's birthday

Let's do this!

Kevin taking a nap on my legs the night of Thursday, May 27th. 




Same night
Someone asked how much Spencer has grown, so I took this picture on Friday the 28th.  We mark the kids' height on the pantry door frame every March. 

`

Also the 28th.

Kevin found the one strip of sunshine on the patio tile. 



He had a nice nap until something disturbed him. 

Kevin hanging out during dinner on Saturday the 29th. 


Michael's birthday was Sunday the 30th.  He wanted pastries for breakfast. 
I forgot the mimosa in the picture, so I had to take it again.  My new phone prompted me to use the "food" setting. 

Kevin, ready for presents. 

Clearly terrified of the ceiling fan. 



I didn't really do anything to prepare until the day before, so I pulled it off fairly well with no planning. 










Michael requested this triple chocolate cheesecake.  I'm fairly certain I made the same one last year. 



The front of the house looking all spiffy for Memorial Day. 

And, it's June. 

No comments: