Friday, June 18, 2021

Hello June

This is the only picture I took on Tuesday June 1st. 


And these are the only two pictures I took on Wednesday, June 2nd. 
I use big Home Goods bags instead of plastic bags when I go shopping.  Kevin had himself a nice little nap on them. 
I started therapy session for Extended School Year on Thursday the 3rd.  This is how I felt about it.  Oh, and yes, I had slept in that house dress the night before. 

Peppermint tea in one mug and coffee in the other.  Two fisting it. 

Kevin stayed with me all day. 

He did move though. 

Thursday afternoon

There's a little Kevin under there. 
Elliott never had a 9th birthday party because of COVID, so we're celebrating his half birthday this month. We made his invitations that day. 
I got my teeth whitened on Friday the 4th.

This is the before.

This is the during.


These are the afters.

The tech is showing my starting shade and my ending shade. 

Nice goggle marks. 

Spencer got his second COVID shot that day. 

Saturday the 5th.



No comments: