Monday, June 28, 2021

A few slow days before a lot of activity

There are just a few more pictures from Father's Day Sunday.

Kevin napping after the festivities of the day .

His favorite spot.

The guest room at the end of Michael's work from home year (plus). He went back to the office the next day and we moved the desk out of there.   

I jammed my toe fairly badly that day and this is what the bruising looked like on Sunday night.  I put stickers on my toenails, because they are NOT close-up photo ready. 

The bruising was more widespread and also darker on Monday morning. This was just last Monday, the 21st.  Look at me, still being timely with the blogging. 

Kevin was happy to snuggle in bed and give me comfort. 


Michelle and I went to lunch on Tuesday the 22nd and then she came over after we ate.  We took a selfie to send to Ellen. 

We wanted Kevin in it. 
The 22nd was my brother Nick's 40th birthday so I took a bunch of pictures of old pictures to make a Facebook post. 






Apparently there's not a single picture from Wednesday the 23rd. 

Kevin on Thursday morning the 24th, during my last day of work. 

We drove to Tucson that evening for a three day weekend, so that fun post will be next. 


No comments: