Friday, May 28, 2021

Winding down the school year

The week of May 16th was my last week of working......the regular school year.  I'm still doing extended school year in June.  It's still virtual though.

Kevin taking a nap on me on Sunday, May 16th. 



Elliott- 9 years 5 months

Kevin napping that night.  I try to walk him about four miles a day to make this possible. 




Cuddles on Monday the 17th.  That's my arm. 
Elliott and his best buddy were invited to a special book club at school for the last quarter.  The librarian held a trivia tournament about the book on Tuesday the 17th.  Elliott and Malcolm's team took first place for 3rd grade then went on to beat the 4th and 5th grade teams!  They won the whole dang thing!


Kevin with his new elk horn that night. 

I went to get a massage on Thursday the 20th.  When I got home the carbon monoxide detector was beeping, but I thought it was the smoke detector so it took a while to make the beeping stop.  Kevin hid under the guest bed because the beeping scared him. 


Then he enjoyed a bottle of chompagne. 




That's a little Kevin body under the sheet. 

I had a rash on my neck, so I went to the dermatologist on Friday the 21st. 

Then I went to work to pack my office in preparation for the big move to the new campus. 


We're getting all new furniture, so only the boxes are going. 


Kevin being Kevin that afternoon. 

The kids had a zoom piano recital that afternoon.  It was business on top, party on the bottom for outfits.   Elliott is definitely wearing athletic shorts here. 

It's nice to be able to hang out on the couch during the recital. 



And also chew a bone. 


Saturday the 22nd after our morning walk. 



And finally, we actually had a family zoom that day.  It had been over a month since the last.  The theme was vintage t-shirts. 

No comments: