Saturday, May 8, 2021

Well, this will be fast

The first week of May was over in a flash.  Not much happened. 

Kevin being very modest on Sunday the 2nd. 

'

He likes to sleep half on and half off his bed on our bed. 

We took my hair pictures on the 4th.  I'm going to do them for one more month and then quit.  I have voluntarily gotten hair cuts this short before, so I don't need to document the progress any more.  One more month will be two years of growth and that seems sufficient.  





May 2020 vs May 2021


Kevin on the 4th

Kevin being a goof on the 5th. 

I remembered to take Spencer's monthly picture at about 10 pm on the 6th.  We stood in the front yard.  This is his first monthly picture post-braces. 

Official

Michel took the kids to Tucson for the night on Friday the 7th. They are coming back on Saturday evening so the next post will be about Mother's Day. 

A murder occurred in our home over night.  A murder most foul. 


The prime suspect led me straight to the body and continued his assault. 

He has shown little to no remorse. 




Guess I'm buying a new pig for myself for Mother's Day. 

No comments: