Thursday, May 13, 2021

Mother's Day

I've been very focused on my health in preparation for an upcoming surgery in July, so there was not a lot of indulgence on Mother's Day.   

Michael picked up Starbucks for all of us but we made breakfast at home.  We had baked eggs, bacon, and fruit.

Elliott wanted his picture with Kevin because he thought they looked cute.  He was correct. 

After breakfast I wanted to take a nice picture for my day.

I told the kids this was an example of what I did not want. 

Official


Three year comparison.  I got hair, Spencer turned into a man, and Elliott is kinda the same. 

All of my presents!

I bought the sunflower bouquet for myself.  The other flowers are from Michael.  He got them when he went out for the coffee. 


Perfume from myself

Shoes from myself

Wine from Michael and the kids

Workout clothes from Michael and the kids. 


That afternoon we watched Swiss Family Robinson, by my request.  Kevin needed some cuddles. 

We got Salad and Go for dinner, then I walked Kevin two miles to meet Michael and the kids for frozen yogurt.   And that was the day!  It was perfect! 

No comments: