Monday, May 17, 2021

Got five seconds?

That's all this post will take. 

Kevin knocked over the blankets on Monday the 10th and had a nice nap. 



Then he ate a hole in the carpet.  We're replacing this flooring anyway, but, really Kevin?

He was proud of his work. 

We found this dead bird in the park on Tuesday the 11th. 

I think it was a pet, and it's very sad. 
Spencer got his first COVID shot on Wednesday the 12th.  He was the first adolescent in the practice to get it, so the doctor tweeted about him and he was interviewed for the news. 

Ellen, Michelle, and I went to happy hour/dinner on Thursday the 13th.  It was my first time in a restaurant in 14 months. 

I got my teeth cleaned on Friday the 14th.  I also got fluoride painted on.  I also made an appointment for teeth whitening. 

Here's the before......but with fluoride. 


Afternoon half-caff that day. 

Spencer and Kevin that night. 

Kevin getting a bath on Saturday the 15th. 

No comments: