Thursday, February 25, 2021

A two year anniversary, Mardi Gras, and soccer

Monday, February 15th was the two year anniversary of when I started chemotherapy.  Did you think I could let it pass without some comparisons?  The answer is no. 

2/15/19- about two hours after we got home

 

2/15/21


Side by side

Elliott said I needed to do a comparison with the same blanket.  I'm so proud of him!

Side by side

Here's the side by side of my port and port scar. 

The Yodas got festive for Mardi Gras on Tuesday the 16th.  Baby Yoda had fun holding his baby beads. 
Spencer made the 7th grade soccer team and his first game was that afternoon.  Michael and I both attended.  



Our shadows were tall!

Elliott's 9 year 2 month picture that evening.  

Our second Harry & David shipment arrived on Wednesday the 17th.  Once again it said "Happy Festivus".  I love celebrating Festivus for months!  I also love that spell check recognized Festivus as a word. 


Pears, apples and cheese this time. 
I bought these flowers for Valentine's Day and the lilies were absolutely stunning on Thursday the 18th.  They started dying soon after. 

It was school picture day for Elliott on Friday the 19th.  He picked his outfit and combed his hair.  He was absolutely unaware that his pants were tucked into his sock on the one side. 
Michael and I painted the entire front walkway with concrete paint on Saturday the 20th.  I'm so glad we got it done before it gets too hot.  It looks beautiful, but it makes the public sidewalk and the driveway look even worse.  Oh well. 






We had a mardi gras themed family zoom that day.  It was the 49th family zoom. We haven't missed a single week since COVID lockdown started. 




No comments: