Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Wrapping up February

This will be a nice, quick post because the last week of February was (spoiler alert) boring. 

I got the front of the house all put back together on Monday the 22nd after we painted the walkway over the weekend. 

I even found a discount tree at a consignment store!


Elliott said it was so stupid, but I think it looks great in the corner. 


Speaking of Elliott, we had organized his room over the weekend as well, so I took pictures to commemorate when it was not messy.   This was Wednesday the 24th.




I bought a selfie light to use during my virtual therapy sessions.  I started using it on Thursday the 25th. 

I felt kind-of ridiculous, but it actually works and the kids can see me better.  That's important for speech therapy!
We had our family zoom on Saturday the 27th.  The theme was The 50th Zoom.  We've been doing this for almost a year!

Nathan joined late, so we had to take another picture. 

More gorgeous lilies on Sunday the 28th. 


Michael and I did an outside project that day.  We finally put up the string lights in the backyard. 

Before

After

After at night


And just in case you forgot that these people still live here, they do. 







No comments: