Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Pre- spring break

This post will be over in five seconds because the week before spring break was incredibly busy for me in regards to work, so I didn't have time for picture taking.

The bar taking shape on Monday, March 8th.  The final thing is still different than this picture, so stay tuned. 


I took 250,000 pictures of the house on Wednesday March 10th which goes directly against what I just said about not having time for pictures.  This is the sneak peek of the festive St. Patrick's Day house. 


I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday, March 11th.  I thought about leaving this scarf on when I changed into my robe.  But, I didn't. 

 


Preparations for a virtual bridal shower on Friday March 12th. 

A new candle that smells so good!

We had a pi/pie themed family zoom on Saturday the 13th.  I made a tower of mini pies for our backdrop. 


Seriously.  That's it. The post is done. Spring break will be minimally more exciting.  The festive green house will be even more exciting than that. 

No comments: