Thursday, March 11, 2021

The audacity of March 2021

Can you believe that March actually showed up this year after the way she acted last year? 







This is the only picture I took on March 1st.  Seems safe enough.  No big proclamations about "this is going to be my month".

On Tuesday the 2nd I had an appointment with my radiation oncologist. It was just a six-month check.  Everything went well and she had no major concerns.  She could still see damage from the radiation though. 

In the waiting room


After changing into the robe I brought. 

On Wednesday the 3rd I went to Home Goods in search of a shelf for the dining room. This was a consideration. 


But this is what I ended up getting.  This picture was still in the process.  This is not the final project. 

My monthly hair pictures on Thursday the 4th. 





I had an appointment with my oncologist on Friday the 5th.  I'm still neutropenic from chemo (my white count is too low) and we're still figuring out what to do about my bones.  Stay tuned for my next six- month visit. 

I brought her a little present. 



I was kinda excited to get out of the house for such a long time (I'm always there for close to 3 hours), so I got dressed up. 
I had to drive to Mesa after I left there, so I got a coffee for the trip.  My friend Joni had recommended this place, so I took a picture to show her.

I got my hair cut and colored on Saturday the 6th. 




We took Spencer's 13 year 6 month picture.

And we had a polka dot themed family zoom.  I added dots to non-participators. 

No comments: