Monday, February 22, 2021

Some actual February stuff

Praise the lord, some real stuff happened the second week of  February. 

Sunday the 7th was the Super Bowl.  My interest level in football is 0.00%, but I've decided I like sports fashion and I'm always OK with the snacks. 





Earrings and necklace.  Both football. 


Elliott had to turn in his Valentines on the 9th, so we got them prepared on Monday the 8th.

Fruit snacks and Star Wars for 3rd grade.  Spencer and 7th grade did not participate. 


I went for my second Pfizer vaccine on Tuesday the 9th.  Michael went with me and we made it a date night.  We got take-out and ate in the car before the shot. 


There was a lovely sunset on the way. 




Shireen brought he pigs (from the last post) over on Wednesday the 10th.  She joked that she thought about stealing this big box that was delivered moments before.  That is our new vacuum!

I put the three little piggies together for a photo op, but this is not where they will be living. 

I did some Valentine's Day hair on Wednesday the 10th.  That was deserving of a photo op as well. 




My arm after the shot, on the 11th.  This bump with some soreness was my only side effect. 

Nothing but Valentine decor pictures happened on the 11th, 12th, and 13th.  You know a whole post is coming about that!

I hosted the Sisterhood Galentine's Day zoom on the 13th.  The real, official Galentine's Day is the 13th and last year we were all so excited that in 2021 we could celebrate on the real day.  Yeah, right. 

Zoom Galentine's is fun, but not the same at all. 




Finally, we had adouble themed family zoom on the 13th- Valentine's Day and Jerry's birthday

No comments: