Thursday, June 21, 2018

Field Trip on Flag Day

My school went on a field trip to the OdySea aquarium last Thursday the 14th.  It was awesome because it took the whole school day (which ends at 1:00 in the summer) so basically my entire work day was just riding, going to the aquarium, and riding. 

I was all prepared to be on the bus with everyone. And then at the last minute they asked if I could go on the van.  Um, ride in the quiet van with all adults with the AC at full blast?  Yes please. 
I had some internal struggle when picking my outfit for the day.  Should I wear a fish shirt for the aquarium or a flag outfit for Flag Day?  Flag won, mostly because I don't own a fish shirt. 

I was assigned to one student, who is on my caseload, and we spent the whole day together.  It was lovely. 











I asked the mom of two other kids on my caseload to take our picture, but her daughter asked if she could do it.  I said yes. 

Blurry. 
Then the mom did it. 

Better






I was broiling when I got home that afternoon, but I had to take appropriate pictures before taking my flag outfit off. 



And finally, Elliott asked if he could have a head band too.  And a selfie. 

No comments: