Thursday, April 28, 2011

Stroller

This is Spencer's first ride in the stroller.  Technically he was in the car seat attached to the stroller.  He was 23 days old.  It was still 6 days before his due date. 
This is Spencer's first ride in the stroller part of the stroller- without the car seat.  He was 5 months old and we had to use pillows to prop him up.
This is Spencer a little more than a year later at 18 months.
And here's Spencer on Monday, April 25th, 2011.

Look at those legs.  He barely fits.
I don't know why we even bother with the stroller anymore.  He gets out and runs every time.  It ends up just being a key holder and poop bag holder.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Huge difference. Now you can move on to your next blog entry.

Sarah Robbins said...

Hey Natalie. Just wanted to let you know I made my blog private. If you send me an email, I will add you to the list!