Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Big Boy swim lessons

Spencer started his Tadpole swimming class on Monday. He's not thrilled that I'm no longer in the water with him, but he's enjoying himself and is doing well. It's really the first "thing" that he's doing on his own without my participation. I think it will be good practice for when he starts preschool in just over ONE MONTH.


He's the youngest in his class. The pool doesn't discrimate against females, there just aren't any girls registered during this session. On a scale of one to ten how bad is it that I can't, for the life of me, remember his teacher's name? 10- bad, bad mommy. 1- you're busy. It's OK.
 
(February 2, 2014 update: comments have been closed due to excessive spam)

3 comments:

The GVZs said...

I wish Norah could go straight to independent swim lessons, that way I would never have to be seen in a bathing suit. It's not pretty. I am just trying to protect the children.

chelsea said...

Um, it's a 1 that you can't remember her name. Not a big deal. You remember your son's name, right? That would be a 10.
Forgetting Michael's name... 5.

Maryellen said...

Spencer may be the youngest in the class but that other kid definitely has him beat in the belly department.