Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oh Baby!

Babies! They are everywhere right now. I know people having babies left and right. Seriously. I know at least 1 baby being born in every month of 2010. I just found out about someone who is having a baby in December. It's still a secret though (it's not me).

On Monday, April 19th, at 2:50 am, my cousin Austin and his wife Julee welcomed this little bundle of girlie goodness.

Zoe Claire, my 2nd cousin, weighed in at 8 pounds 7 ounces. They live in Virginia and I probably won't meet this new relative of mine for quite some time. She's cute don't ya think?On Tuesday, April 20th, just before 1 pm, Amy gave birth to the most handsome blondie of a boy. Jacob Rainier weighed in at 7 pounds 2 ounces and was a staggering 22 inches long. I had a job interview at 3:30 (it went well!) otherwise I would have been at the hospital earlier. This is Jacob at about 5 hours old. I could just roll him up and pop him in my mouth and munch on him. Look at all this blonde hair! Amy did so good. They have been waiting for this day for a long, long, long time.

This was Amy with Spencer about 4 hours after he was born. She was one of his first visitors. I'm so glad that I got to be the same for Jacob.

3 comments:

Maryellen said...

I'm so so happy for Amy and so so jealous you've already met Jacob.

:)

Jennifer said...

Congrats to all the new mommies and daddies! So exciting!

There must be something in the water because I currently have SIX friends who are expecting or just welcomed babies! And all but one of them are boys! I have to say spending all this time little boy shopping is giving me a case (albeit a small one) of baby fever. Perhaps I just need to stay clear of Babies R Us!

Chelsea said...

Yea for babies!