Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easter eggs

This is what happens when Spencer "helps" with the Easter decorations.



If we didn't have to walk through here to get into our house I might just leave them. They're colorful and pretty, in a sort of abstract art kind of way.

Once I get this all picked up (I didn't take pictures of the entire trail of destruction) and the decorations are displayed properly, I'll post more pictures. I love Easter decorations. They're so pale and springy. I love them just as much as Christmas decorations, Halloween decorations, Thanksgiving decorations, Valentine's decorations, St. Patrick's day decorations and 4th of July decorations.

Half of our grarage is dedicated to the storage of holiday decorations.

I even sing a song about holiday decorations, but only Michael is allowed to hear it. It's one of the perks of being married to me.

4 comments:

The Yager Family said...

I'm so impressed that you decorate for every holiday! My goal is to hang a new wreath or door hanging on the front door at least monthly... but that is as far as it goes!

Maryellen said...

Did you make up the song? Will Spencer hear it one day too? I'm jealous.

Natalie said...

Yes, I did make up the song- many moons ago when we lived in Greeley and I was in grad school. The lyrics can be sung with "holiday decorations" or "holiday dishes". They're interchangeable.
Spencer has already heard it. Ginger too. They can't repeat it though (yet) so we're safe for now.

The Yager Family said...

One day I will be bribing Spencer with money and candy to get those lyrics out of him! Muhhahaha (that is supposed to be an evil laugh).
:)