Thursday, April 9, 2009

Easter decorations

The decorations have to be up high or pushed way back this year. Spencer thinks it's his God given right to help himself to anything and everything that catches his eye. I've got news for him- it's not.

I spent an insane amount of money on this set of window clings many years ago. I bought it on ebay. It is worth every penny. Sometimes I leave it up until way after Easter because of the joy it brings to me.

My favorite. That Easter bunny is PISSED at that basset hound.

The first egg tree. Oh yes, there is another.

Close-up beauty shot.
So cute.
Resin bunnies that look somewhat like chocolate.
Awwww!
Happy easter!
The second egg tree. It's just not Easter without multiple egg trees.

This isn't even all the stuff I have, but it's a little lame to post everything. People don't need to see the basket of eggs in the bathroom. Although I should have included a picture of the rabbit shaped tissue dispenser with floppy ears.

3 comments:

The Yager Family said...

I have just one word... Wow!

Jennifer said...

I am very impressed . . . you put my one lonely little bunny hanging on the front door to shame!

Robin (Solo egg colorer) said...

THIS is what I aspire to every year and never seem to get it together! Just spent my lonely Easter vigil coloring eggs all by myself! (meant to inspire pity and angst in my kids!)