Thursday, April 8, 2021

Easter 2021

Kevin caught some rays on Easter morning.  It got up to about 96 degrees that day so this was the last moment of coolness.


The kids opened their baskets.  They got candy, snacks, and bathing suits. 


We did hide larger candies up high.....out of the reach of Kevin. 



Resting after the hunting. 

We went to my brother's house at noon. 

Apparently I thought three pictures of the table were necessary. 


Family pictures before anyone got messy. 



Nick prepping meat. 


These were actually the leftover appetizers.  We forgot to get a picture of the beautiful presentation.  Deviled eggs and quail Scotch eggs. 


Signature Easter cocktail. 
And then, because we all had to work and school the next day, we drove home.  I would sooooooooooooo much rather get the day after Easter off compared to Good Friday. 

Easter was the 4th, so we took my hair pictures when we got home.  Two more months and I think I will quit. 

Maybe I'll take pictures every six months for a few years. 

I haven't decided yet. 



No comments: