Monday, April 12, 2021

A festive Easter house- 2021

I feel like we've been doing an awful lot of festive house tours lately.  I guess because there was less than two months between Valentine's Day and Easter, with St. Patrick's Day thrown in for good measure. This is the last one until 4th of July though.  Enjoy!

The outside entryway.






The inside entryway. 
We're pretty sure Kevin peed on the ear of this bunny basket, so it got a good scrub down before we packed it up. 

Living room








I had to take down the entire Yoda display because Kevin thought the bunny ears and eggs were for him. 

Star Wars eggs!!!
I loved the entry way table this year.  I thought about leaving just this up for a month, but ultimately did not. 

Coat closet
I usually put all the stuffed bunnies on this bench, but Kevin thought they were for him, so I moved the pillow and then put all the bunnies up high. You can go on a scavenger hunt to look for them. 

This also came down because Kevin went after the birds. 

Hallway bathroom


Guest room

Master bathroom

Our bedroom door

Heading back to the dining room

Stuffed bunny up high!

Dining room



My backdrop for work. 



The hutch got a whole Snoopy theme this year. 

Looking back at the dining room

Hallway to kitchen

Pantry door

Kitchen

Hot coffee bar- it got dismantled after this.  Too hot now. 


Family room









Outside bistro

Happy Easter!

No comments: