Thursday, April 29, 2021

Braces off and actual socializing

I was standing in line at Ross on Sunday the 11th when I saw this purse.  It was such an unusual shape I needed to take a picture.  What would you put in there?  A bottle of wine?  Is this a wine carrier and not a purse?  If so, I should have bought it! 


Kevin that night. 

Spencer got his phase two braces taken off on Tuesday the 13th.  



Here's a comparison from April 2017 (phase one braces removed) to April 2021 (phase two braces removed). 

I had the same orthodontist as an adult, so here's our comparisons together. 

Kevin cuddling with me on the 14th. 

That's my leg on the right- same day. 

A lovely sunset when we were walking Kevin on the 15th. 

Cuddling with dad that day. 
I had gone to the dermatologist that day.  She asked how I got this scratch and I had no idea.  I didn't even know it was there until she pointed it out.  I have no feeling in either arm pit. 

Elliott's 9 year 4 month picture on the 16th. 
Lauren had an in-person get together for the sisterhood on Saturday the 17th.  It was our first one in 14 months. 

Snacks

Amy joined us on zoom. 


I ended up staying until midnight!  It was incredible! 

No comments: