Monday, April 5, 2021

95% Kevin

We were still in a trial phase with Kevin on Sunday, March 28th, but I think we all knew he was going to be ours soon. 


The kids just love him, and he loves the kids. 


Kevin likes to sleep under the covers.  I got a video of him that night. 

I sent a text to Kevin's foster mom on Monday the 29th letting her know we wanted to permanently adopt him. 

He was pretty jazzed about it. 

We took some official pictures so we could announce it the next day. 



Not official pictures. 


Kevin hanging out with me while I worked on Tuesday the 30th.



He wanted to participate in the meeting too. 



Oh, we got him his own collar and tag on Sunday, but I didn't take a picture until Tuesday. 
Michael was at work, the kids were at school, and I had an appointment with my surgeon on Wednesday the 31st.  It was the first time Kevin was home alone.  He was really excited when I got home, but he did fine without us.  No destruction of anything. 
He went to work with me that afternoon just to get my paycheck.  He was chill and relaxed.  His little car seat was delivered that afternoon, but I put him on his bed for this trip. 

Kevin thought he was part of the Easter decor that afternoon. 

Look mom.....I'm a bunny!


And, sleeping with dad that night. 



Up next: Easter weekend and Easter in Tucson.  Up after that: the festive Easter house.  And then probably 10,000 more Kevin pictures. 

No comments: