Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Post-Christmas, Pre-Anniversary

Chugging right along through the holidays......

On Saturday the 26th we drove over to Reid Park in Tucson.  I grew up going to this park.  The zoo (in the park) is expanding, and unless people can get it stopped, they plan on removing this big hill and one of the duck ponds to make space for more animals. 



  



People are not happy about it. 


As we walked into one of the playground areas I told the kids I used to play on these turtles all the time.  They completely did not understand what I meant by that. Ha!  Spencer was like, "so you stood on a concrete turtle and called that play".  Hey, it was the 80's!



There were some beautiful trees in full color. 
On Sunday the 27th Michael and the kids went to go see his parents.

My mom and I took a very successful trip to the good Ross in Tucson. 

And made a double batch of laundry detergent.

My dad and I had boozy mochas. 
That evening I drove over to my brother's house to get some rotating shelves he no longer wanted to keep. 

This little bun bun was hanging out by my car when I left.
I ended up staying for a glass of wine and a zoom meeting with some friends. 
 
My phone was sitting on the table and was open on the camera.  I thought this looked artistic. 

The zoom was open in front of football.  I found it to be very distracting. 

I drove home on the 28th.  I took this picture to show Michael I was on my way.  They came home a few hours after me.

I stopped for some Eegees (a local sandwich place) on the way.  This was the drive-thru.
And this was the car when I got home.  It was extra crammed because I had both of the big shelves in the back. 



I had just finished unpacking everything when Michael and the kids got home.  I even carried and set up the shelves for Spencer's room. 

They rotate, so there are shelves on the back too, but this is what I did with the front.  I like it!

Upcoming schedule:
Our anniversary
The 30th, 31st and 1st
Hello 2021

No comments: