Monday, January 4, 2021

Christmas Eve

We drove down to Tucson on Christmas eve.  We took separate cars, and I stopped at Lois and Jerry's first to drop off their gift. 


Nothing like a good ol' fashioned front door gift drop during a pandemic. 
My mom had put up all of the decorations which was very nice considering they weren't doing any of the usual entertaining they do. 


We went to Nick's house for dinner.  Our official Christmas Eve family photo- 2020. 


Then it was time for NOG.  I made this nog on January 3rd, 2020 and it aged the whole year. 

It was goooooooooood. 



Dinner was outside at separate tables.  





There were mask angels.



Dinner is served.


I made the potatoes.



Nick made a delightful buche de noel for dessert. 



Gifts- Spencer got Nick's old paintball gun and all the accessories. 

I ordered this stitch people for Nick and Raquel.

Trying on my grandfather's wedding ring.  He had tiny fingers!!!

No comments: