Monday, January 11, 2021

A festive January home

I took all of the Christmas decorations down on the 30th and put up most of the New Year's decorations on the same day.  The house was done by the 31st.

What follows is a ridiculous number of pictures for the sake of being thorough. 

Outside

I bought this gold wreath at Pier One after Christmas last year before they closed all of their stores.  It was perfect for all the gold and white I have for January. 

Mirror behind the front door. 

Living room

I have been very impressed with myself and happy with this table. 

Inside the table.


Decorations on the fake fireplace. 

I found this gorgeous fabric for 70% off.  70%!!!!! I bought three and a half yards for about $20.  I think the original price was $20 per yard.  Please don't do the math to check for my accuracy, but if you do, know that they gave me the half yard for an additional 50% off the already 70% off. 

The really heavy weights in the living room are hiding under there. 

Blinged out cover for the light switches that don't control anything. 




I bought these pillows on the 8th.  They were just too perfect to pass up. 




Such proud Yodas, Papa and Baby, celebrating the new year. 

Entry way table. 


Coat closet door.
Dining room

I bought this gold angel and star garland before Christmas, but it was perfect for January too, so I left it up. 

It's just tricky to photograph. 

I took these pictures before I turned the dining room back in to my office. 






I don't have gold dishes to display, but I have accumulated some nice gold glasses. 

The other door to the dining room. 

Hallway



Pantry door

Kitchen


I'm having fun incorporating the mug stand into our decorations. 


Laundry room door

These things are on the table behind the couch in the family room.  It's just tricky to photograph all together.

On the left.

In the middle. 

On the right. 

Mantle


Piano

Entertainment center

I am loving my January decor, but I am already looking forward to Valentine's Day at the same time. 









 

No comments: