Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Christmas Day

Santa came!  There were some doubts that he would, so it was a relief to wake up to lots of goodies.  Side note.....Christmas 2020 was the first time since Spencer was a toddler that we didn't leave cookies and milk for Santa and carrots and water for the reindeer.  We're past that.  It's happy and sad.  It's bittersweet.

 




Elliott was jazzed.



Once we got Spencer out of bed he was pretty happy too. 

Last Christmas I never would have thought that masks would be a normal gift to give someone.


Gifts from Elliott



Gifts from Spencer


A glorious mess!

The official 2020 Christmas Day picture.

My uncle and my brother and sister-in-law came over to eat that afternoon, but the only picture I took was of the plum pudding.  I got a video too, but what the heck?  What was I doing?  No preservation of memories?  Fail!


Michael and I bought two of these "countdown to New Year" wine boxes for ourselves.  Spoiler alert.....I'm writing this on January 5th  and we still haven't finished all of the bottles. 


No comments: