Friday, January 8, 2021

2020 to 2021

Michael got this hollow football in his stocking and it was taking up too much room staying whole.  I decided to cut it up on the 30th.



Thank goodness it was hollow!

I had to go in for my standard every two weeks COVID test on the 31st.  No worries, I was not having symptoms.  Because I was already out of the house I went to Trader Joe's and bought a bunch of appetizers for us to snack on all afternoon and evening. 

Chips and queso in bed.

Elliott joined us.

My new sparkly plate that I got for New Year's decor.

Setting a festive table. 



Appetizers for dinner.
Michael and I spent most of the evening in bed.

He thought this face was funny. 


We joined the kids around 11:40 for some NYE TV. 

This was before midnight.

This was after midnight. 


On the 1st we drove to Tucson to eat at my uncle's.  I wanted a 2021 family picture, so we scoped out the backyard.  I thought this was the perfect backdrop. 



See, we just crop 2020 out!

There was one big chunk of plum pudding left, so we flamed it again. 
Nick caught half of his face on fire.

Scorched

Not scorched

Elliott didn't want to say goodbye to Gus. 




The first sunset of 2021.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand SCENE!  

2020 ends and 2021 begins.

No comments: