Friday, November 15, 2019

Veteran's Day Weekend

I attended a women's cancer seminar on Saturday, November 9th.  It was hosted by my oncologist's office.  It was very informative and I'm glad I went, despite it starting at 8 am on a Saturday morning.


I didn't take a ton of pictures, but I did like this one slide. 

It was for a presentation about insurance and finances. 
After the class was done I met my Aunt Janis to go shopping and to happy hour.  I loved the gold turkeys at Z Gallerie, but they were too expensive. 

I also liked all of the pink stuff they had.  Very breast cancer appropriate. 


I fell in love with this coat. 

We went to Postinos for a happy hour drink. 

We ordered a little snack and were amused when this ended up being a whole cauliflower and not just pieces. 

I loved these sloths, but they were $40 each. 
Michael and I had a date night that night.  We sat at the outside bar which was under the blower and funky stuff happened to my hair.  

I took ZERO pictures on Sunday.  The incisions on the right side of my stomach was very puffy and red and I had to call my doctor to see what I should do.  He wanted me to come in on Monday so he could see it. 

We had planned on going to the Veteran's Day parade on Monday at 11:00, but the only time my doctor could see me was 11:45 so that took precedence.  

We did get a family photo for our 7-year houseversary.  

And then after I saw my doctor I went and bought the coat.  

Somebody take me to Paris so I can wear this.  

Michael and I had happy hour before we went grocery shopping.  I like this picture because if you glance at it it looks like he is holding the glass of wine.  

No comments: