Sunday, November 3, 2019

Pre-Halloween

Michael and I ran errands on Sunday the 27th.  We saw this at Kohls.  A mere $600.
I had been having the weirdest dry skin on my neck. It started out of no where. I took this pictuee on Monday the 28th to show my cancer-certified aesthetician.  I ended up seeing her the next day and she gave me some special lotion which solved it almost immediately. 
A bracelet I got in the mail that day.  I emailed the company because this is obviously not new and very damaged.  They are sending me a replacement. 


I went to physical therapy for the first time in three weeks on Tuesday the 29th.  This was waiting. 

That afternoon I went to the kid's school to make displays of art work to be hung in the district board room.  

Then I was playing around with my hair that evening and got it to go into an actual part.  It took a TON of product. 

That night we went to the local pumpkin patch and took the customary October pumpkin patch pictures. 


Each picture took one try and we were done.  

We bought the tiny pumpkins at the patch and the big ones at the grocery store.  

We were all incredibly busy on Wednesday night, so we carved pumpkins on Tuesday night. 

Sccoby for Elliott

Fortnite for Spencer 

Cancer ribbon for me  

Two celestial orbs for Ginger in heaven  


All together  


We were seriously so busy on Wednesday that I didn't take a single picture that day. 

Up next:

Halloween and then the spooky October 2019 house.

No comments: