Monday, November 4, 2019

Halloween 2019

I worked on Halloween.  I was getting ready to flip my calendar to November when I questioned if I had taken pictures of and shared September.  Sorry if I did.  Here it is again along with October and November. 



I did not wear my costume to work, but I was festive.  I had one of my kids take this picture. 
Then I got distracted and played around with all sorts of PicMonkey filters and features.

Witch Natalie

Demon Natalie

Vampire Natalie

Zombie Natalie.  Zombie Natalie haunts my dreams. 
Once we were all home from work and school I scrambled around getting the house (inside and out) ready for the night.  We had friends come trick or treating with us and I made dinner for everyone first.

All the jacks, real and fake. 



The kid crew.  We let Spencer and his friends go by themselves for part of the night. 


The adults
We usually have our neighbors hand out our candy, but they were at a party, so we left a bowl and a note by the steps. 

These are just some of the decorations in the neighborhood that I liked. 

Cole, who started as a T-Rex changed into Michael's bacon costume after a couple of streets. 




We have more candy than is actually humanly possible. 

No comments: